Premium Wine Tasting
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: A-TASTING-SADD
Join the team at Saddler's Creek cellar door, as our passionate team guide you through our award-winning white and red wines. Relax at the bar or cosy up on our bean bags by our outdoor fire pit as we share our knowledge about how wine is made, the wines of the region and answer questions.
Saddler's Creek Wines offers a vast selection of wines including our premium Saddler's Collection, iconic Bluegrass, limited release Alessandro Reserve and Ryan's Reserve Collections.
We are family and dog-friendly, book now and take time out for a quintessential Hunter Valley wine experience.
Your Premium wine tasting experience includes a tasting of six (6) of our wines plus a souvenir wine glass to take home.
– $10 per person
Guests can purchase wine at the end of the wine tasting to enjoy in our beautiful grassed picnic area.
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION - Please ensure that you have read our terms and conditions prior to booking and your visit.
We are delighted to welcome back guests to the Saddler's Creek winery. However, things are a little different these days so to make sure that your visit is as enjoyable as possible whilst maintaining the highest possible standards of hygiene and safety for you and our staff, we have strict policies and procedures when visiting us.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF EACH OTHER CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
• Following Government guidelines, we are restricted with visitor numbers, each designated tasting area has number restrictions to comply with the 4 square metres of space per person.
• Bookings are limited to 4 people (including children and non wine tasters)*
• For group Bookings of 5-10 people (including children and non wine tasters) please contact us on (02) 49911770
• All tastings must also be conducted sitting down.
• Mandatory records of all visitors must be recorded, We highly recommend that all tasting are pre booked to assist in gathering this information or alternative all visitors must sign in on arrival and provide contact details.
• Upon arrival, please sanitise and or wash your hands.
• Please “Check in” with our wine host at the front door to be seated and to ensure your visitor records are accurate.
• Tastings have set start times with an expected duration of 45mins to an hour this is to ensure compliance with our maximum capacity and to allow us time to clean and sanitise areas in between tastings.
• Upon being seated you will receive a souvenir Saddler’s Creek wine glass for your tasting which is yours to keep to enjoy using over again.
• Once the tasting is completed, you are very welcome to extend your visit in our beautiful picnic area with wine and food purchased on site.
• Please RELAX and ENJOY the serenity of our picturesque surrounds and Hunter Valley hospitality.
Following Government guidelines we ask that if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, have travelled in the last 14 days to a government identified “Hotspot” or returned from overseas that you do not visit. We also ask that if you have any of the following signs or symptoms; Fever, Cough, Difficulty breathing, Sore throat. That you do not visit. Let’s stay happy, healthy and mindful together.
We look forward to providing a great winery experience to all our members, guests and visitors.
*Whilst no fee is required for children or non-wine tasting visitors, we must still record all visitors, thank you for your assistance.