Member Wine Tasting
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: A-TASTING-CE
Saddler's Creek Club Equus Members can enjoy a wine tasting experience in our exclusive Bluegrass Room, Member's Lounge.
Featuring comfortable leather chairs and plush velvet lounges and crystal chandeliers, members and their guests can relax in a warm, inviting luxe environment.
Member Tasting will include exclusive wine portfolio and a complimentary local cheese platter to further enhance your tasting experience. Members are welcome to invite their guests to share in this tasting experience. Complimentary for Club Equus Members and their guests.
Please note: This complimentary tasting is exclusive to Club Equus Members and their guests. Due visitor number restrictions, we can accommodate up 8 people in one tasting session group.
Allow 1 - 2 hours
Club Equus members will also receive a 25% discount off purchases.
Guests can purchase wine at the end of the wine tasting and or stay on for a picnic in our beautiful grassed picnic area.
Not a Club Equus member? Join our wine club now https://saddlerscreek.com/club-equus-member-benefits/
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION - Please ensure that you have read
our terms and conditions prior to booking and your visit.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF EACH OTHER CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
• Following Government guidelines, we are restricted with visitor numbers, each designated tasting area has number restrictions to comply with the 4 square metres of space per person.
• Bookings are limited to 8 people (including children and non wine tasters)*
• For group Bookings of 5-10 people (including children and non wine tasters) please contact us on (02) 49911770
• All tastings must also be conducted sitting down.
• Mandatory records of all visitors must be recorded, We highly recommend that all tasting are pre booked to assist in gathering this information or alternative all visitors must sign in on arrival and provide contact details.
• Upon arrival, please sanitise and or wash your hands.
• Please “Check in” with our wine host at the front door to be seated and to ensure your visitor records are accurate.
• Tastings have set start times with an expected duration of 45mins to an hour this is to ensure compliance with our maximum capacity and to allow us time to clean and sanitise areas in between tastings.
• Upon being seated you will receive a souvenir Saddler’s Creek wine glass for your tasting which is yours to keep to enjoy using over again.
• Once the tasting is completed, you are very welcome to extend your visit in our beautiful picnic area with wine and food purchased on site.
• Please RELAX and ENJOY the serenity of our picturesque surrounds and Hunter Valley hospitality.
Following Government guidelines we ask that if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, have travelled in the last 14 days to a government identified “Hotspot” or returned from overseas that you do not visit. We also ask that if you have any of the following signs or symptoms; Fever, Cough, Difficulty breathing, Sore throat. That you do not visit. Let’s stay happy, healthy and mindful together.
We look forward to providing a great winery experience to all our members, guests and visitors.
*Whilst no fee is required for children or non-wine tasting visitors, we must still record all visitors, thank you for your assistance.