FIRESIDE FRIDAY WINE & CHILL
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: A-TASTING-FRIWC
Reserve your seat for WINE & CHILL at Saddler's Creek Wines, open until 7pm Friday.
We have a new lineup of local music throughout June from 2.30pm -6.30pm.
18th June - Elisa Kate, 25th June Anna Weatherup.
What do I get with WINE & CHILL?
- WINE - Cuddle up by our fire pit or heaters with a glass / bottle or tasting paddle of Saddler's Creek Wines available to purchase.
- LIVE MUSIC from 2.30pm - 6.30pm
- FOOD - Local chef Darwin Corpuz has created an Asian inspired casual eats menu in our food van until 7pm.
- Bao Buns Sticky Beef or Panko Crumbed Mushroom
- Korean Sticky Ribs w/ kimchi salad
- Homemade Spring Rolls – Hand-rolled pork spring rolls with Asian salad & dipping sauce
- Seafood Tempura Bowl – Tempura prawns-, fish, calamari served on chips w/ wasabi mayo
- Traditional Phillipino Pansit – Stir-fried rice noodles w veggies, tofu, crispy shallots & lemon (add chicken or prawn)
*Please note WINE & CHILL does not include a wine tasting, if you are looking at doing a guided wine tasting please book the PREMIUM WINE TASTING, sessions only available until 4 pm.
If the weather is inclement, wine & chill will be relocated into the winery.
Please note: No BYO alcohol. Priority seating is subject to cellar door staff and seating availability.