Wine and Food Pairing Masterclass - Bluegrass through the years
- Duração: 90 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Pokolbin, NSW
- Código de produto: A-Mast-Blue
Throughout June, we are exploring our iconic Bluegrass Collection and showcasing how these wines evolve with cellaring.
Join us for this wine and food pairing experience hosted by our wine expert, guiding you through six iconic red wines including new releases and cellar releases aged for up to ten years. Discover how time in the cellar has transformed each wine along with learning the tips and tricks of tasting wine like an expert.
Your flight has been matched to a Degustation Tasting Plate of six small bites so you can experience how each sip harmoniously pairs with each bite.
Wine & Food Pairing Masterclass - Bluegrass through the years include:
A vertical flight of six iconic Bluegrass wines aged for up to ten years, presented side by side, allowing you the opportunity to evaluate the nuances of each variety, style and vintage.
A paired Degustation Tasting Plate of six small bites
90 minute session guided by our wine expert Sommelier
New release Bluegrass
- 2020 Bluegrass Cabernet Shiraz w/ Bulgogi pork belly en croute
- 2020 Bluegrass Shiraz w/ Mushroom Risotto
- 2020 Bluegrass Cabernet Sauvignon w/ Chinese spiced duck dumpling
Cellar Release Bluegrass
- 2013 Bluegrass Cabernet Shiraz w/ Braised beef brisket, potato croquette
- 2016 Bluegrass Shiraz w/ Sticky maple bbq pork rib
- 2012 Bluegrass Cabernet Sauvignon w/ Red wine braised lamb shoulder with eggplant and